We know know if you are visiting our site you must have tons of questions. We hope the FAQs below will help to answer some of your initial questions and concerns prior to starting on your journey. Once you are ready, be sure to call us or reach out to us through our contact form here to request a call to schedule your free consultation!
1. Why should I hire an investigator?
I need to know what my spouse is doing.
I need to know where my spouse is going.
I need to get custody of my child from my ex.
I need leverage in my court case.
I need to serve papers on someone who is avoiding the process.
I need to catch an employee doing something inconsistent with their injury.
I need to catch the person stealing from me.
2. What do I do if I think my spouse is cheating?
The best advice is to bite your tongue. Don’t let them know that you have suspicions. It makes them easier to catch. Remember, you can’t catch a fish if you muddy the water and stir it all up.
3. Will anyone know that I have hired an investigator?
No, it is all confidential.
4. When do you conduct surveillance?
We work when you want us to, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week (except major holidays).
5. How much does it cost?
Our rates are customized to each individual situation, and it depends on the type of case that you have. The more information you have, the less you have to spend.
6. How soon can you get started?
Once you provide us with your information we are ready to get started.
7. Can you find my old high school sweetheart? I haven’t seen them in 20 years.
Our track record at locating individuals is superb. As always, the more information you can provide, the better we are able to do our job.
8. I think my house is bugged and my phone is tapped. Can you check it and see?
Yes, we provide sweeps and de-bugging of homes, offices and vehicles. Call us today for for a free quote.
9. I think my son is on drugs. Can I prove it and get him some help?
There are many identifiers that we look for in a drug case. We need to see where the individual goes and who they meet with in order to determine that. Getting them help is the next step.
10. How can you get video inside the bar where my spouse is hanging out? Can you show how much alcohol he or she is consuming?
Our store provides us with all the clandestine devices we need to do our job and capture video inside areas that you would not normally carry a video camera.
11. Can you obtain a name and address off of a call phone number?
Yes, as long as it is not a prepaid cellular number. We can provide billing name and address. We do not use the online databases that anyone can use. They take your money and give you no address or outdated information.
12. Can you do a drug test on someone to see if they are using drugs?
Yes, we have a Certified Professional Forensic Collector on staff that can do a Hair Folicle or Urine Testing.