In this competitive corporate landscape, it is important to know that you can rely on the honesty and integrity of the people you are trusting with your company’s confidential information, assets and resources.
Background information on any potential employee, business partner or corporation will enable you to make better informed and cost-effective hiring decisions, safeguarding your company against fraudulent candidates and further risks of corruption.
Our detectives offer a range of background checks, including:
- Pre-employment checks – we will investigate the credentials, identity and integrity of any person you plan to employ, and make sure they are fully verified. We will check references, educational and professional qualifications, and financial history, then provide you with a detailed assessment of the candidate. We will also make sure you know of their full employment history, so they cannot hide angry former bosses or a history of workplace bullying or suspected workplace theft;
- Pre-purchase property investigation – in which we conduct surveillance at and around the property site to investigate the neighbourhood and determine any potential issues before purchase, such as anything that might affect future resale value;
- Pre-tenancy checks – to make sure your potential tenants have provided you with their full history, and haven’t given you misleading information;
- Personal background checks – we can gather relevant personal information on any potential employee, to answer important questions like, is this person reliable? Can they be trusted with confidential information? Do they have any conflicts of interest that could affect their work or trustworthiness?
- Corporation background checks – before undertaking mergers and acquisitions, or simply doing business together, make sure that the corporations you plan to affiliate your company with have good reputations and no skeletons in their closets.
Above all, you do not want to put your company’s reputation and future at risk. A private investigator in Melbourne or Sydney can help you safeguard against untrustworthy individuals and dangerous business decisions. Call us today to speak to a highly qualified private detective Melbourne/Sydney about how we can help you protect your business.